At Casa de Carmen, each of our Puerto Vallarta apartments is fully furnished and uniquely decorated. Every kitchen has a different Mexican tile theme, and all units have hand-carved woodwork—usually in the bedroom and hallways—that let in a unique light and shadow pattern.
Each apartment at Casa de Carmen is equipped with the following:
- Well-stocked kitchen (pots, pans, silverware, cups, plates, cutting board, etc.)
- Cooktop stove
- Coffee maker
- Dining table and chairs
- Ceiling fans
- Access to patio or balcony
- Cable TV
- Sitting furniture (sofa, futon, or couch, depending on the unit)
- Full size bed furnished with bed sheets, covers, pillows, plus an extra set of bed sheets
- Shower curtain
- In-unit high speed internet access
All units except for Apartment 5 and the Cupola Penthouse have air conditioning. A portable air conditioner is available upon request.
In addition to individual unit amenities, all residents have access to the rooftop terrace, swimming pool, book exchange, and are free to post information on the bulletin board next to the main entrance door.
Please visit our Contact page if you have any questions or would like to make a booking.